Thursday, January 5, 2012

Days 7, 8 & 9

Never fear, I have not missed any days reading the Bible just yet. I have just been too busy to blog.

Day 7
Genesis 18-19 - Matthew 6:1-18 
Day 8

Genesis 20-22 - Matthew 6:19-34 
 

And because I left my Bible plan at home and read the Bible at work today, what I read doesn't fit into the plan, so I'll play catch up tomorrow.
Day 9
Genesis 23-24 and Matthew 7 (it was supposed to be Job 1-2 - Matthew 7)

Insights for that last three days - 
Abraham should really stop giving people his wife. 
It's kind of hard to believe that Lot was going to give up his virgin daughters to the men of Sodom.
I love Matthew 7:24-29, my husband and I have "House on a rock" engraved on our wedding rings, because that's what we want our marriage to be, built on the solid foundations on Jesus' teachings.

No comments:

Post a Comment