Sunday, January 13, 2013

I Did It!

Okay, I realise I'm seriously late in posting this, but I finished reading the Bible, in one year. The day before I turned 29 I sat down and finished the bit of the Bible I left for last, Revelations.

Was reading the Bible awesome? Yes!
Did I learn a lot? Yes!
Do I still have a lot to learn? Yes!
Am I as close to God as I'd like to be? No, but I'm going to keep trying to get closer to Him and know Him better.

This year I'm starting a new plan, I will continue reading the bible, but this year there will be a focus, Jesus. I'm going to concenterate on the gospels and try to be more like Him. I'm also going to try and write a song for Him. No-one else may ever sing it or even hear it, but this isn't really for anyone else, this song will be for me and God.

1 comment:

  1. :-) Well done!

    And even more awesome to focus on Jesus. Wow, how lost we would be without Him! I am focusing on the sermon on the mount at the moment. Matthew 5+ - over and over again... Only by His strength is half of this even possible right?? :-D

    xKelly

    ReplyDelete